MBBS in Nepal is a very good option for Indians planning to take up medicine as a profession. Nepal Medical study materials and the way of teaching is such that it would fill any student with immense knowledge and expertise of the subject.
Guided by the Nepal Medical & Dental Council, the study MBBS program in Nepal is of 5 years. MBBS in Nepal is a very talked about topic in India nowadays and the country is emerging as one of the best options when it comes to MBBS abroad.
Here are some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal:
- Course structure as per MCI syllabus and guidelines.
- Language used to teach is English.
- Fees is very affordable and other cost are also minimal.
- Medical colleges exclusively for women are also there.
- NEET Score UG -50 Percentile, OBC, SC, ST -40 Percentile.
Other than this, Nepal of course is a neighbouring country, so travel time and costs are also low. This also adds up to the merits of studying MBBS in Nepal.
Reasons For Studying MBBS in Nepal
- No Entrance Test or donation is required to take admission into the top medical colleges in Nepal.
- Compared to other countries, Nepal has low tuition fees for MBBS course and the cost of living there is also affordable.
- Most of the medical colleges in Nepal is equipped with high quality education material and staff is also experienced and well qualified.
- One of the best places for women to study MBBS because of the country being a very safe and cultural one.
- The FMGE pass -percentage in Nepal is very high so a MBBS course from the country will ensure a medical degree and knowledge in the minimum time.
Moreover, Nepal being a neighbouring country will only favour Indians because of the low travelling costs and similar climatic conditions and culture.
If your still confused about your how to get into your dream college for pursuing MBBS, there is no need for you to worry at all as One Direction Edu provides the best consultancy services that will help you to decide the best for your future.